Set It Up
- Contact the library to let them know you’d like to be able to access your account online. Please specify what you want your password to be. The library does not keep your password on file and will not share it with anyone.
- The library will assign you a username and set your password.
- You can access your account by going to http://destiny.valleychristian.net
- Click on your campus (Elementary or Skyway)
- Click on the Login button in the upper-right hand corner
- Log in using the username and password the library assigned you
- Contact the library if you forgot your login information
Search the Catalog
- Click on the Catalog tab at the top of the screen
- You can search by keyword, title, author, subject or series
- You can also the advanced search options available by clicking on the smaller white tabs on the right hand side (Power, Visual, Copy Categories, and Number)
- If you find an item you would like to hold, click on the title and then click on the Hold button on the right-hand side. This will reserve the item for you.
- For more information about an item, click on the title. Then click on the Title Details, Reviews, or Copies tab.
View Your Information & History
- To see which items you have out, click on the My Info tab at the top of the page.
- You will see a list of items you currently have checked out.
- If you would like to renew an item, click the Renew button to the right of the item’s title.
- To see which items you checked out in the past, click the View History button on the right-hand side
Contact the library if you need any assistance!